6/29/2013

BYE WINNIPEG


I guess its time to say goodbye now. 
I cant believe that I have to go home tomorrow, this year went by so fast. 
I found such great friends here, thank you for everything youve done for me, thank you for always being there for me, 
thank you for accepting me for who I am, thank you for making this year the best year in my life so far. 
I love you so much and knowing that I wont see you again for a long time really breaks my heart. 
I cant stop crying while typing this, every single day here was more than just perfect and I just wish that I didnt have to leave. 
I never thought that I would like it here so much when I first came here but winnipeg has become more than just my second home, 
I loved speaking english all the time, I loved going to westwood and I'll always be a warrior at heart. 
Canada is an amazing country, thank you so much Sydney for taking me to calgary and banff and showing me other parts of canada. 
You have become more than just my best friend, youre like my sister. Only few people have touched me the way you did. 
I love you with all my heart! I'll be back soon, I promise. I will never forget you guys
 - the german

3 comments:

  1. Ohh wow. Der Text hat mich irgendwie echt berührt und man merkt, dass du in Canada ein zu Hause gefunden hast. Dieses Jahr voller Erinnerungen kann dir niemand nehmen & du wirst alle dort bestimmt nochmal wieder sehen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! So sad! I hope you can go back every year <3
    I went through this every year or two of my life! I actually learned to love it. You get to meet more and more people. Every time I am in a place for more than 3 years I want to move again (which is starting to happen now). Stay strong!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, da wird man auch traurig, wenn man das liest. Vor allem, dass du sie in nächster Zeit nicht wiedersehen kannst. Und ich bin schon traurig, dass ich meine Schwester 2 Wochen lang nicht sehen werde, aber Leute aus Kanada wiederzusehen... das kann dauern :/ Ich hoffe nicht zu lange!
    Liebe Grüße, Danni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every single one and really appreciate them :)